Do you have the ability to write about a range of topics, from technical to non-technical, in distinct brand voices? Are you passionate about creating engaging content that connects with readers? Blue Blaze is looking for talented content writers to join our team.
As a content writer, you’ll work with teams across the company to create compelling content to wow our clients. If you enjoy a creative, collaborative environment, can manage multiple projects at a time, are nimble to adjust to changing timetables, and love a new challenge, Blue Blaze may be just the right fit for you.
- Write persuasive copy for websites and marketing collateral
- Create scripts for videos, webinars, and presentations
- Develop taglines and mission statements
- Pen articles for blog posts and newsletters
- Create engaging content for social media platforms
- Optimize all content for SEO
- Previous experience as a content writer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Tech-savvy with the ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand content for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Familiarity with SEO content tactics
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Working knowledge of email platforms (MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Experience writing for and managing social media accounts across numerous platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
You have excellent communication and project management skills and precise attention to detail. Proofreading your own work is a given. Setting project schedules and accurately estimating and managing your time are essential daily practices.
We are a small and nimble team that meets every challenge with a passion for collaboration, creative problem-solving, and a desire to help our clients succeed beyond their expectations. A team player attitude, ability to learn new concepts quickly, and willingness and eagerness to adapt as needed to meet our clients’ needs are fundamentals for this role.
Blue Blaze Associates, LLC is a full-service marketing and design firm. Core services include web and digital, branding, print and display communications, media planning and placement, public relations, client relationship building, and strategic marketing.
Interested in working with us?
Please send your resume, hourly rate requirements, and links with summary info to your best work online to: email@example.com