for an evening of connection, inspiration, and empowerment on Thursday, October 1, 2020, from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
5 reasons why this is NOT a typical virtual event:
- In-Person Panel Discussion: No “Brady Bunch” boxes for this virtual event. The panelists will be together, in real life, which will allow for a natural and authentic conversation.
- Professional Live Stream: A professional film crew will stream the conversation live via Zoom.
- Story-telling: Hear candid stories that will lift your spirits and warm your hearts.
- Panelists: These incredible women are achievers, founders, creators, and leaders—all facing unprecedented challenges of running a college, opening a teen center, and managing a business during a pandemic.
- Networking: Meet new faces, connect with friends, and chat with the panelists in breakout rooms.